Sintered NdFeB magnets is the strongest magnets. Different shapes
magnet, different size magnet, different grade magnet. Rare earth
magnet, permanent magnet, neodymium magnet, sintered NdFeB magnet
is a alloy magnet made from ND, Fe, B, and other rare elements.
1. Materials: Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2. Technology: Utilizes new Sintered NdFeB magnet techniques and
equipment such as strip casting, HDDR technology;
3. Magnetic properties: High coercive force, the max operation temp
is up to 200 degree centigrade or 380 curie temperature;
4. Grades: N33-N52, 33M-48M, 33H-48H, 30SH-45SH, 30UH-38UH and
5. Shapes and sizes: Various kinds or according to customers'
6. Coatings: Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so
7. Applications: Sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbine, wind
generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters
automobiles and so on.
Magnetization Curve Magnets Images